council house millionaires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

council house millionaires

Just watched Council House Millionaires Chanel 5 , what do you think of this program. Not impressed gives a bad image of Landlords . Can imagine what all those tenants are saying after watching this Please post Honest comments if you watched this program

These programmes never go into the finances in that the majority are mortgaged to the hilt and the banks own the properties.

Comment

Many Ts were able to buy their council house at a discount and then sell it on the open market.

Comment

I did watch it and as you say it gave a very poor impression of all landlords, i know its not true but for those out there with an already low view of landlords this just re-enforced their opinions of us making a living off their misery....... i thought the new bright red Ferrari was a real low point (but would of had great effect with the hard left wing). It does show that the right to buy disaster of the Thatcher years is still causing issue today, i guess if you have a cavalier attitude to making money and don't really care much who you use to do it, then it was a masterclass.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X