Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventories - Your Opinions

Hi All

I am about to set up a new company providing inventory services and wondered..........

Your opinions on the value of an independant 3rd party inventory and how a company such as mine could offer private landlords increased value/ a better service

How it is best to approach private landlords, how do I find out ho the landlords are in my area with a decent size portfolio that may be interested?

ANY SUGGESTIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Advertise, conduct market research, speak to letting agents, join your local LL's association.

Comment

Also approach local authority/CABs. They should know which landlords have significant BTL holdings in the area.
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to reply - much appreciated.

Are the local authorities, Citizens Advice Bureau's allowed to provide such info?

Comment

Originally posted by Berbatov View Post
          Thanks for taking the time out to reply - much appreciated.

Are the local authorities, Citizens Advice Bureau's allowed to provide such info?
          Wel, maybe or maybe not. It's not confidentail as such, but Data Protection might be given as a reason for refusal.
          1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
          2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
          3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

Dear Berbatov

Much as it pains me to say it, I think you will have to change your user name in a few months.

COYS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ah84 View Post
              Dear Berbatov

Much as it pains me to say it, I think you will have to change your user name in a few months.

COYS!!
              Companies?

Comment

Mr ah 84

I sincerely hope your concerns do not materilaise and that the genius decides to extend his tenancy at the lane.

Any further advice you could provide on adding value to landlords as an inventory providor?

Much Obliged

Comment

Aha! COYS must mean
                  Come
                  On
                  You
                  Spurs!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
                    Aha! COYS must mean
                    Come
                    On
                    You
                    Spurs!
                    Ah... it's all about bloody football then, and presumably there must be some player of note named Berbatov. And there was me trying to work out what on earth AH84 was on about and thinking I was being thick...

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                    X