any NLA or RLA members here???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any NLA or RLA members here???

The NLA (National Landlords Association) and the RLA (Residential Landlords Association) have proposed their intention to merge this year and create one organisation for landlords and no longer compete. It will now be known as the NRLA (National Residential Landlords Association) and will have 80,000 landlords in membership. Together, its members will manage or own 500,000 properties.

It is worth being a member of one or the other, I am actually a member of both! The RLA has an excellent advice service

Any advice you can't get for free on a forum ?

Comment

Been a member of NLA not that impressed the GRL are far superior for industry knowledge

Comment

been a member of the RLA and currently member of NLA simply because their website doesn't want to make me vomit on someone responsible for it...

apart from being accredited and the occasional phonecall to the helpline, I've not found much use for it. Documentation is sparse -Tenant Verify has far better. The helpline has been mediocre and some of their PD materials have actually been completely wrong resulting in me writing in to them and them being amended.

So, hardly any value really... and very little a proactive landlord couldn't source elsewhere.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X