Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property Maintenance

Hi,

I am looking for a professional and reliable maintenance company to renovate my 2 properties before tenants move in.
    Unfortunately, It has been very hard for me to find a company that can do the job correctly.

Any advice, tips...?

Hello Rose,
    I know perfectly what you mean... Especially when you are in charge as female
    I have used independent builders, it has been a disaster... they were coming when they wanted, they did not complete the job as planned, A LOT of stress.
    I have then decided to pass via a maintenace company. I was scared that it owuld cost more but actually not at all.
    I have used {Mod - a company not to be trusted} for a year now, and I am super happy.
    contact me if you need. Good luck Rose
    Mer

Comment

I think the above posts break forum rules by recommending specific companies. It is also not clear whether the second poster is connected to the company s(he) mentions and therefore whether it's a genuinely independent view.

Comment

I used a local company and what a disaster it was. It was a limited company. If you use a ltd co investigate the directors and see how much money they had last time their accounts were audited. Look them up on companies house. When you get the builders in I strongly recommend you stay on site and watch their every move.

Comment

Originally posted by DPT57 View Post
          I think the above posts break forum rules by recommending specific companies. It is also not clear whether the second poster is connected to the company s(he) mentions and therefore whether it's a genuinely independent view.
          Looks obvious to me!
          first post question and a first post answer with a company name.

Comment

Hi Berlingogirl,

Which company are you using at the moment? it is very hard to trust our properties to a bunch of amateurs, they all start well but after is a chaos.

Comment

Two very clearly related members, quite likely the same real-World person. It’s very tempting to leave the company name in there as a good example of people very prepared to lie, cheat, and deceive to get their hands on your cash.

This is also an example of why ‘can anyone recommend’ threads are typically removed, I would appreciate it if members report such threads.
              I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X