Health Risk??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no need for a landlord's signature, the contract was formed when you agreed to it.

The essential elements for a contract are offer, acceptance, consideration and intent to form a contract.
    The offer is the agreement you were sent, which laid out the terms a conditions, which you have accepted.
    The consideration is the promise to pay rent/supply a property, the landlord (or his agent) must have intended to contract because they sent you the document and you must have intended to contract because you signed it.

That's it, no landlord signature is required.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

We agreed to the renewal as its assurance for 6 months. But my question is, if the landlord hasnt signed it even though they requested it, is it legally binding, or not? So i know where we are and our rights

Comment

Yes it's legally binding.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Many Thanks for your help

Comment

I don't think a cellar will be making your house so damp. What's your cellar like? does it have an open grid into the yard/pavement, or breather blocks. Some of neighbours used to have a stream running through their cellars and their houses aren't damp (they are a bit colder than other houses though).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X