Eviction notice s21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no need for a current EPC until the start of a new tenancy.
    If the ten years expires, provided you can show you gave it to the tenant before the start of the tenancy, there's no need to get a new one until then.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

It's not clear whether minimal EPC rating mean a current EPC is required throughout a tenancy.
      I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

I do not answer questions through private messages which should be posted publicly on the forum.

Comment

If someone tries to defend their eviction on the basis that the property may be unfit to let, we have crossed some kind of line.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X