Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inventory not signed

hi all new land lord here

I created an inventory and passed to the letting agency (tenant find only) who emailed it over to the tenants when they moved in (I was on holiday)
    the tenants came back with some queries and I amended the inventory and mailed it back.

i am now back from holiday and have mailed the tenants to say I will come over with hard
    copies that we can both sign... however they are not getting back to me. They have been in the house for 10 days now.

any advice on what I should do?

Fire the agent as soon as possible. The tenants should not have been given keys without at least some signed inventory.

Comment

Why would they now sign? The inventory mainly benefits the landlord as without one it's very difficult to win costs for any damage. What else has been forgotten?

Comment

Originally posted by DPT57 View Post
        Why would they now sign? The inventory mainly benefits the landlord as without one it's very difficult to win costs for any damage. What else has been forgotten?
        That depends on what the inventory covers. See this thread: https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...s-of-condition

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X