Problems getting into DPS website.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems getting into DPS website.

Is anyone else having problems logging in?

Nope - seems a bit slow, though.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

No, straight on.

Comment

It's not working for me. When I go to login it just won't . I had to phone them and they're sending me an email.

I asked the DPS a question: T had a different property before this one and I protected the deposit. When they changed property I didn't change the property address until months later. Can the T claim? The DPS didn't know.

Comment

I eventually got into the website using a different search engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Berlingogirl View Post
            I asked the DPS a question: T had a different property before this one and I protected the deposit. When they changed property I didn't change the property address until months later. Can the T claim? The DPS didn't know.
            That is outside DPS's remit; it is a question about the law, not about their scheme.

In my "guy in a pub" opinion, there is no claim for non-protection if it is custodial (insured may depend on scheme rules), but there may be a claim for failure to issue PI for new tenancy.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X