Incompetent tenant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hudson01 You're quite right of course. I'm going to nip round for a look at the garden and deliver a rent statement. If the garden's not done I'm going to give her 2 weeks then a house inspection and take it from there.

Comment

why are you ringing the childs physio ??? be careful with this sharing of info ect -
      Like Hudson mentions - you are not a charity and you are getting way too involved -
      if shes got kids and this child with disabilty then she will most likely be getting paid a lot of money off the benefits people - enough so that she can PAY to have someone go round and clean up once a week/and do the garden
      the sofa in the garden - ring council and get it moved they may do it for free - get tenant to do it it comes under council tax people
      why have you allowed a dog to the property ?? is this in your tenancy agreement > if so its too late dogs are always bad trouble / smell and poo and dog hair all over -

Comment

Alice123 I asked her who I could contact to help the situation move along and the physio was one. But no help there. Yes, she does get loads of money and she's told me that. I prepared S8 and 21 yesterday for posting today.

Comment

I don't think you mentioned arrears BG. Are you sending s8 due to ground 13? You know we always advise just to proceed on the s21, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by alice123 View Post
            why are you ringing the childs physio ??? be careful with this sharing of info ect -
            Like Hudson mentions - you are not a charity and you are getting way too involved -
            if shes got kids and this child with disabilty then she will most likely be getting paid a lot of money off the benefits people - enough so that she can PAY to have someone go round and clean up once a week/and do the garden
            the sofa in the garden - ring council and get it moved they may do it for free - get tenant to do it it comes under council tax people
            why have you allowed a dog to the property ?? is this in your tenancy agreement > if so its too late dogs are always bad trouble / smell and poo and dog hair all over -
            I believe government policy is that everyone is a charity. It was marketed under the name "Big Society", but is one of the excuses for cutting back social service budgets. It is a concept from the Conservatives.

Strictly speaking a council should either refuse a request from the landlord, to remove rubbish, or charge their commercial waste rate for the service, as it is waste from the rental business, not the resident.

Comment

Originally posted by leaseholder64 View Post

Strictly speaking a council should either refuse a request from the landlord, to remove rubbish, or charge their commercial waste rate for the service, as it is waste from the rental business, not the resident.
              I did have a case where the council removed 3 bulky items per year for free part of council tax (what they pay ) so depends which council ect but worth finding out as its waste from whoever is paying the council tax for the property be it the tenant or landlord (when empty)

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X