Debtor Tracing Companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debtor Tracing Companies

I feel very soon,I will need the services of debtor tracing company. Has anyone out there have any experience of using one, what region would the costs be in , can I add the costs to the debt. Recommended companies would be appreciated. Thanks

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to How to advertise?
    by DPT57
    If the property is primarily serving one college then check with the Student Union whether there is an alternative. When I used to let to students, the college webpage for accommodation closed one day and was replaced by a Facebook group which I assume was administered by some of the students.
    21-01-2021, 17:21 PM
  • How to advertise?
    by bethy
    We have a student house and flat and have only ever advertised them via the university's accommodation service. It's low cost, has no fees to students and to be accepted the property has to be a decent standard. I've just gone online to renew the advert for next year and got a message saying the service...
    21-01-2021, 15:42 PM
  • Reply to Trouble with step mother
    by Jul
    Thanks everyone...
    21-01-2021, 16:59 PM
  • Trouble with step mother
    by Jul
    Hi my husband was given a property as a deed of gift after his mother passed away in 1991 from his father. My husband put in place through the solicitor that his father could live rent free in the property but had to pay bills and any repairs or updating. His father married later the same year. The...
    19-01-2021, 09:53 AM
  • Block of flats - freehold or leasehold
    by ritfor
    Hello Folks,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I think it might fit into many of the forums. Point me in the correct direction if needed though!

I'm looking to invest in a block of 4 flats. Large terraced houses split into 4 self contained flats some while ago, with planning...
    21-01-2021, 16:56 PM
  • Reply to '' Breathing Space '' - Spring Time 2021.
    by jpkeates
    No one is going to advise someone to pretend to be suicidal to get sectioned.
    Let's not get carried away.

Shelter believes landlords evict good tenants because a) tenants tell them so and b) landlords evict good tenants for all sorts of reasons.
    21-01-2021, 16:37 PM
  • '' Breathing Space '' - Spring Time 2021.
    by Hudson01
    https://www.nrla.org.uk/news-breathi...reak-from-debt

Not too sure if this has been posted before but i have not see it........ should be interesting.

This little bit worried me ............'' the Breathing Space ends 30 days after the tenant’s treatment ends.''
    16-01-2021, 10:12 AM
  • Reply to Death of landlady, where does rent go?
    by jpkeates
    The rent belongs to the estate and the executor manages the estate.
    So either set up a new bank account and ask the tenant to pay into that, or don't freeze the bank account permanently, just transfer control to the executor.
    Talk to the bank about your husband's options - it's not always...
    21-01-2021, 16:32 PM
  • Death of landlady, where does rent go?
    by Ani
    My Mother-in-law lived until recently in an ‘assisted-living’ flat, which she owned. Once she moved into a care home we are (with Power of Attorney) selling her flat on a rent-to-buy basis, with the rent being deducted from the selling price if completing within six months. But my Mother-in-law...
    21-01-2021, 14:35 PM
  • Reply to Neighbour Erecting Unsightly Signs
    by jpkeates
    Get a CCTV camera installed and make sure it points towards the fence a micron inside your boundary.
    Don't bother to connect it to anything.

When the neighbours complain say you were worried someone might damage the signs and blame your tenants, so you're monitoring them.
    21-01-2021, 16:26 PM
Working...
X