Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrsdee
    replied
    Many thanks for the responses so far. I have replied saying that it is a sanitary consumable product which had been used only by him I wasn't not obliged to replace the shower curtain because mould such as that will ONLY take hold if he does not regularly clean and ventilate the bathroom and allows the moisture to remain continuously in the bathroom.
    A brand new one was provided at the start of the tenancy and replacement of such items are his responsibility and that washing the shower curtains in a mild solution of bleach is a good way of cleaning and maintaining my shower curtains.
    I tried to be polite. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• nukecad
    replied
    Ask him if he washes his clothes, bedsheets, etc.

Then tell him to stop being stupid - or to move into a hotel.

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    Tell them, politely, not to be stupid and to cancel the invoice.

There are people who would give them notice, but let's assume they're stupid.
    But lets only assume that once.

Leave a comment:

• mrsdee
    started a topic Shower Curtains and sundries

Shower Curtains and sundries

My tenant has invoiced me for a new shower curtain as the current one now has mould. He has been in the property for a year. A brand new shower curtain was provided. He has been the only person to have used it. Am I obliged to replace this? I would really appreciate some helpful advice. He had previously asked me to replace a bathroom light bulb... out of foolhardy generosity I did. Now I think he's taking liberties of my good nature. Mrs Dee.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X