Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayfair South Street W1K 2XL Rental price

Hello All,

we own an unfurnished apartment at Mayfair South Street W1K 2XL and i would like to have an idea on the weekly / monthly rent i could expect

many thanks!

Have a look on rightmove, the evening standard or in a letting agent's window.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Thanks Jpkeates! our propriety is list there but the RE guy is asking to let to at £795 to £800 per week as i asked for £875

Comment

Depends on whether or not you want to have longer void periods, if you want to hold out for the right T, and get the rental amount you want hold out longer. Depends upon your requirements.

You also have not stated how big the property is, etc, so hard to state if the rental is a good estimate of not, and rent is just that an estimate on how much some else is willing to take the property for, based on a number of factors. As a LL your aim is to maximise your investment and ensure all your costs are covered by the rental plus void periods etc.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X