Accelerated Possession Eviction FORM N5B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accelerated Possession Eviction FORM N5B

Please can someone guide me. I have sold my flat and the tenant is refusing to move out. The council has advised him not to leave. Tenancy agreement from from May 2018 to October 2018 with a verbal agreement that he would move if i sell. I have issued Section 21 Form 6b notice and shortly will issue Accelerated Possession Order, Form N5B.

Not easy form is it!

I have completed it.

If anyone has sample completed form and can share, i would appreciate it

Otherwise my two questions at the moment are

Q3 - not even sure what this means. I think the answer is to cancel part 2 after the word OR

Q10c - again not sure, i think the answer should be N/A. I have rented the whole flat to one family. They have up to date Gas Safety Certificate. I dio this every year anyway as a matter of course.

Please can anyone help

GOLD2012

Q3 - you need to cross through all after the OR (a-d)

Q10C - There is no N/A, this is more for a HMO property, you should answer No.

Comment

Thank you Ash - form completed and i will get it checked now

Comment

This eviction could take quite a while. You had better inform the buyers

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Neighbour issues
          by Hudson01
          You could report the clear Covid breaches given the numbers of people going into the property ........ the local authorities are still working and attending (i work with them as part of my job), and pandemic or not, not everything can close down, there are still vulnerable people out there and they...
          15-01-2021, 20:45 PM
        • Neighbour issues
          by amy131
          An elderly couple used to live next door to a house I own. Up until recently there haven't been any issues. They were never talkative, liked to keep to themselves, didn't respond if I said hi, so I didn't/ don't know them well. Recently I think the elderly man may have died, he hasn't been seen for...
          14-09-2020, 19:31 PM
          by amy131
          I have been reluctant to do anything that might worsen the situation in respect of any hostility towards my tenants, and as there has been a death in the family at this neighbouring property. From what I have seen and heard today it seems there is some work going on inside the property and so its likely...
          15-01-2021, 20:36 PM
        • Reply to Shop workers below my flat are smoking & setting off smoke alarms & making life hell
          by Hudson01
          It sounds like a nightmare, i have never smoked and would be really unhappy if my home smelt of fags ........ just as an aside, if the fag smoke gets in that easy i do not hold out much for your survival rate if there were a fire down there....... although you do appear to have a very good smoke detector...
          15-01-2021, 20:14 PM
        • Shop workers below my flat are smoking & setting off smoke alarms & making life hell
          by jocular
          So, I have lived in my current property for nearly a year.

Everything has been okay after a bit of a rough start. But this past week; the shop below me has someone new working there and they have taken up smoking indoors in the backroom.
          The room they are smoking in is directly below...
          14-01-2021, 16:22 PM
          by Hudson01
          Have you thought of the anti social behaviour officer in the local authority ? They are not just there for local authority tenants etc. I would also report the rubbish bags being thrown to the Police as this is also an offence. As you have said (and sadly all i expected) these are not the type of people...
          15-01-2021, 20:08 PM
        • Reply to My tenant has passed away and their son isn't leaving the property
          by Hudson01
          Has the Son's sister mentioned anything about '' rent '' ? I gather he intends to simply sit there, pay nothing, not give notice and wait it out ....... payment free living.
          15-01-2021, 19:55 PM
        • My tenant has passed away and their son isn't leaving the property
          by Con
          My tenant has passed away and their son isn't leaving the property. Their tenancy runs out at the end of January. I knew the son was staying there as a carer for my tenant. The son's sister told me that the son would not sign the tenancy. The son was looking after the utility bills and had them in...
          15-01-2021, 16:24 PM
        • Reply to Should I consider this tenant?
          by Hudson01
          My gut feeling on this one without any further investigation would be a big fat NO, there is too much of a 'story' to tell and that alone would ring many alarm bells for me, he maybe an ok chap but i would not take that chance where there are lots of other tenants to pick from out there.
          15-01-2021, 19:49 PM
        • Should I consider this tenant?
          by Flashback1966
          I have a potential tenant. He says he has recently broken up, so for the past 3 months living in a budget hotel.

He is self-employed. Not much in the way of savings.

He did own a home, but it was in the wife's name, which they bought in 2005. He is making no claims, as his...
          15-01-2021, 14:42 PM
        Working...
        X