Tenant Harassing, Trying to Intimidate Me The Landlord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenant Harassing, Trying to Intimidate Me The Landlord

Yes..I believe this is what I am currently experiencing, it has taken me a little while to realize, but now after extensive research, I believe I am the victim.

Have any other LL's had this happen to them or in similar situations?.. I would be interested in knowing the outcome?

If anyone saw my post yesterday needing advise about a tenant maybe going to court? https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...-advise-needed

Well. I have gained so much valuable information over the past two days from here and google. That I am actually now feeling fairly ok with things. I was getting extremely worked up. However, the more I look into tenant behavior and how landlords are being treated by tenants seems to be a very common problem.

Following on from my post yesterday, and the error of me not using a deposit scheme, seems to have been what has helped spiral my tenants behavior and threats. She has emailed me stating she knows her rights and that her previous employment was as a Tenancy Support worker for many years..

So this certainly rings bells now. I feel she most definitely has intentionally let this end of tenancy end this way for financial gain.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X