Possession Order Granted

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possession Order Granted

Can anyone steer me the right way?

I have the possession order the tenant has to leave in 14 days still no response from them and not likely to get one.
    When and how can i instruct bailiffs ideally id like to start the ball rolling now in hope they can evict them the day after the expiry can this be done?
    The rent and court costs have been awarded also, on the notice it says: The claimant will send you a copy of the bill of costs with a notice telling you what to do if you object to this amount. Do i send this now and what information do i include if he objects, does the court also have a copy sent ?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Latest Activity

• Unannouced key inspection- dog inside
    Iasmina Munteanu
    I have a special and unpleasure situation. Today in the morning i received the next email from my letting negotiator.
    Hope you are well?
    I was doing key inspections yesterday and as I knocked on your door to check if you were in (you didn't need to be it was just so you
    22-03-2018, 23:25 PM
  • Permitted Occupier
    Thankyou for reading my post I hope someone is able to assist. I live in a council flat, I moved here 5 months ago. When I applied for the flat my husband and I were estranged and I applied for it in my own right only - by the time I took possession of the flat we had reconciled, the council would...
    22-03-2018, 19:39 PM
  • Reply to Permitted Occupier
    As Andrew says. Then change locks. Police if he does anything silly.

Better luck with next partner!
    22-03-2018, 22:06 PM
  • Landlord's address on tenancy agreeemnt
    I live quite near to my flats and have had some problems with criminal tenants so I am considering withholding my personal address from new tenants. Of course they have my phone number and email address for speedy communication with me. I am thinking of subscribing to a PO type address on the tenancy...
    22-03-2018, 20:58 PM
  • Reply to Landlord's address on tenancy agreeemnt
    It would be easier not to select criminal tenants.

These days with t'InterNet, social media it's easy to find people anyway. Plus Land registry deeds for £3.

Don't be shy!
    22-03-2018, 22:04 PM
  • Section 21 help pllllease to sell
    Evening everyone
    I am about to serve a section 21 so we can sell and I am paranoid about getting the dates correct. can anyone confirm which date I should use?? The circumstances are:

6 months short term tenancy began on 28/09/17
    on 28/03/2018 it is going onto a periodic tenancy...
    22-03-2018, 20:34 PM
  • Reply to Section 21 help pllllease to sell
    At least 2 months from the deemed date of service. So if your tenancy agreement say notice is considered served say 2 business days after you post the notice to the tenant first class, and you're going to be posting the notice to your tenant, then it's two months + 2 business days from you posting the...
    22-03-2018, 21:46 PM
  • Reply to Landlord's address on tenancy agreeemnt
    (Assuming you're talking about a tenancy in England & Wales)

You are required to notify your tenant of an address within England and Wales at which notices may be served on you by the tenant, or no rent is legally due. A PO Box is fine for such a purpose. However....

22-03-2018, 21:38 PM
  • L's right of access for inspection or viewing?
    What follows is my analysis of the position. It should not be treated as gospel.

Part 1

It is often asserted that a landlord, even if the tenant has agreed to it in the tenancy agreement or lease, may not enter premises without the consent of the tenant. Whilst on the whole...
    08-03-2010, 15:27 PM
  • Reply to L's right of access for inspection or viewing?
    My tenant stopped paying the rent and stopped communicating with me. I started the court and eviction process. During that time the gas registration certificate was due to expire so I contacted the tenant by text, email and WhatsApp and gave him a week's notice of the gas engineer's visit which was...
    22-03-2018, 20:51 PM