Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AST Template ?

Hi Everyone

new tenant moving in next week, could anyone recommend a good AST template?

I know now there’s loads on the internet but just after something simple which complies with all the legal aspects etc

Many thanks in advance!

Try the National Landlords Association, there may be a small fee if not a member or RLA

Comment

The government publishes a best practice AST.
      https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ssured-tenancy

It is the absolute opposite of simple, but letting isn't simple and "something simple" isn't going to cover "all the legal aspects".
      And it does have a lot of helpful notes and it's hard for the tenant to object to it.
      When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
      Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Click on the Documents tab (3 along from Forum). There appears to be what you're looking for there.

Comment

As above, you can buy one off here, forget how much (£10-15?) . I know you can get them free but I trust this forum to be bang up to date and free stuff always worries me especially for something so important.

Comment

You get what you pay for. By all means search around for free templates but the best ones are worth paying for. Either this forum, NLA or RLA I would say.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X