form 6a

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form 6a

Tenancy is in England and started in March 2016, 6 month AST rent paid pcm, now periodic. tenants now in rent arrears over 2 months, I have issed a form 3 section 8 and form 6 section 21 notice. I am at the point now were I think I am actually going to have to enforce the documents when the date allow me. I have just checked the paper work / forms and noticed I have miss spelt the address of the property by one letter placed a d in stead of a t in the first line of the address, will this still be valid if I go to court ?

Judges are impossible to predict, but one character mistyped should be OK.
    The point is that the property should be identifiable.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

All kinds of precedence that a lawyer can look into. A single letter typo should be okay, it should be obvious to the tenant which property you are talking about.
      I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X