Bury as a rental investment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bury as a rental investment?

Hello I am very new to becoming a landlord, so please be patient with me 😀 I am looking to invest in a property around Fairfield Bury (3 bed semi) I am just concerned about whether it will rent out quickly and if I want to sell in a few years whether it will sell easily? Does anyone here have any knowledge of renting/investing in bury? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pointless buying if you want to sell 'in a few years' imo and it doesn't sound like you know anything about the market that you're entering into but instead looking for the go ahead from a random forum. Suggest you do research, use the Internet, speak to estate agents.
    "I'm afraid I didn't do enough background checks apart from checking her identity on Facebook" - ANON

What I say is based on my own experience and research - Please don't take as gospel without first checking the gospel yourself.

Comment

You are thinking of starting a business, so do your market research and do some LL training first. Choosing a house to buy based on one that may sell is a good idea but no one can predict the future accurately.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X