extention party wall?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    extention party wall?

    I'm doing an extention to my property

    Should i issue a party wall notice?

    Or should i write to the neighbours asking them for permission to build? Maybe this can avoid the party wall notice and expenses if they write back agreeing to this?


    If you are planning to do works that require notice under the Party Wall Act then you have to serve valid notice on the Adjoining Owners.

    There's a reasonable guide on You Gov with example Notices, although they are rather loosely worded (imho) they convey the intention.
    There is always scope for misinterpretation.

    If my posts can be interpreted in two ways, one that makes you feel angry and one that doesn't, I meant the latter.

    Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new.


    Latest Activity