planning enforcement from hmo to 1 contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planning enforcement from hmo to 1 contact

hello every body , I have a leasehold house that I have been renting to single professional people with individual contracts but we have neighbour from hell and he has got the planning office to enforce us to change it to a single contract even though we had a letter from them saying we did not need planning permission and planning has nothing to do with hmo. He has a agenda to remove every rented house from the area and this is just a start. has anybody had a similar situation. we are appealing against the decision but any advice/experience we be gratefully appreciated. many thanks john carling, Bristol.
    Last edited by john carling; 19-08-2006, 11:50 AM.

planning enforcement from hmo multi contracts to single contact but still hmo

hello every body , I have a leasehold house that I have been renting to single professional people with individual contracts but we have neighbour from hell and he has managed to get the planning office to enforce us to change it to a single contract even though we had a letter from them saying we did not need planning permission and it will stay an hmo. planning has nothing to do with hmo. He has a agenda to remove every rented house from the area and this is just a start. has anybody had a similar situation. we are appealing against the decision but any advice/experience to help the appeal would be gratefully appreciated. many thanks john carling, Bristol.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X