Block of 6 flats (inc. 4 @ peppercorn rent)- value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block of 6 flats (inc. 4 @ peppercorn rent)- value?

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Mysteries of getting clear formula

These responses seem to suggest some experience - I have been trying to find a downloadable or online formula or calculator that will let me work what the cost of purchasing a share of the freehold would be for a leasehold flat that I part own. Any suggestions please?

Comment

Originally posted by Maelich View Post
          These responses seem to suggest some experience - I have been trying to find a downloadable or online formula or calculator that will let me work what the cost of purchasing a share of the freehold would be for a leasehold flat that I part own. Any suggestions please?
          Quickest:
          go to Leasehold Advisory Service website, and select appropriate bit where formulae (with worked examples) will pop up before your very eyes.
          JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
          1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
          2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
          3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
          4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Thanks

Thanks - that site is helpful, but they don't provide the tables for calculating values at 5% yield or make clear where you get the figures from to calculate reversion on different terms...But it was definitely useful so thanks

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X