FTT Decision - FH makes 'undertakings' to fix work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTT Decision - FH makes 'undertakings' to fix work.

I was going to post a comment on this but Nearly Legal has done it for me > http://nearlylegal.co.uk/blog/2014/0...atch-bad-work/

Its again an FTT making decisions beyond its remit.

Andy
    Advice given is based on my experience representing myself as a leaseholder both in the County Court and at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals.

I do not accept any liability to you in relation to the advice given.

It is always recommended you seek further advice from a solicitor or legal expert.

Always read your lease first, it is the legally binding contract between leaseholder and freeholder.

I'd need to read the original case but there is scope to say that if a landlord does x and sorts out y , and has undertaken to do z to do so, a reasonable cost would be or is .... it really depends on what the original application was based on actual or estimated.

It certainly cant issue directions or injuct of course, but good luck to any landlord pursuing those costs in court if he hasn't done z!
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X