Starting Forfeiture Proceedings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would broadly agree with that though when the section 146 expires and no payment has been made, proceedings can be drafted to have your cake and eat it ie not solely reliant on s146. That might be preferable to the argument over the validity of the s 146 as the sole basis for proceedings or having acting before it expired. It requires you to admit that the course of action was wrong and a court will always look rather dimly at your solicitor and their credibility.

That said I agree with Stephen, proceedings may be enough to tip the balance.

Lets face it there is always one awkward bugger
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your advice. Just to update you - there is a web site (google it) which lists the email addresses of all CEOs.

I sent an email explaining the situation and the money was in our account within 3 hours. I also now have a valuable contact the next time incompetence or inefficiency prevents us from getting our money

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X