2012-2013 = 9%
    2013-2014 = ???

Accountancy is even worse.
    2010-2011 = 33%
    2011-2012 = 0%
    2012-2013 = 20%
    2013-2014 = ???

Do others suffer the same rates?

I guess MAs are no worse than others with the power to set their own pay and customers who have no choice.

Well clearly the amounts charged for man cos and accountants can be challanged. I recall reading recent lvt where they said that in the current financial climate there isnt much justification for raising prices too much and that there will be others willing to do the job for less.
    Advice given is based on my experience representing myself as a leaseholder both in the County Court and at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals.

I do not accept any liability to you in relation to the advice given.

It is always recommended you seek further advice from a solicitor or legal expert.

Always read your lease first, it is the legally binding contract between leaseholder and freeholder.

Comment

But after Phillips v Francis the amount of work has increased dramatically, and as in current times agents have to deal with non or partial payment and fend off the "why haven’t you done this yet". It all leads to more work with less effectiveness.

The recent technical release on accountings records has also changed the amount of back office work involved in record keeping and accounting.
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Accountancy is a couple of quid shy of £250 consultancy limit now, so hopefully that will cap that bit.

Comment

As it is a year to year appointment and not a qualifying work, consultation and caps do not apply.
          Sorry.

The £250 is any one flat paying that amount, or more, as a proportion of the total bill. if you are 10 flats paying say £2500, that is a lot!
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X