Documentary looking for leaseholders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather a documentary on how the press are persecuting a certain breed / type of dog, (one of which I own), and making them all out to be vicious and dangerous when in the real world my own is what I would describe as akin to "an autistic child with a permanent smile on his face", even the vet exclaimed how refreshing he is in his love for humans and life......

The last poor lad that had his face permanently scarred in Swindon, am sure most heard about it as it was plastered over the papers, well, did any papers follow up on the post mortem carried out on the said dog? Nope.......And what did the vet that carried out that post mortem find? Oh, sorry its not newsworthy is it.......The poor animal had a pencil embedded in its ear and supposedly piercing the brain to a degree - placed there by said child? Who knows, but my, that would make me act out of character too.......

That aside, I would never purchase Leasehold ever again - total nightmare and ongoing.........

Comment

Originally posted by boletus View Post

Whilst I respect your companies policy of not paying for case studies (for impartiality reasons), I see no reason why I shouldn't be paid a nominal fee for assisting your research.
      I was thinking that a fee to both the landlord & leaseholder would demonstrate impartiality.

I wonder if I can now write to my LL and tell them I have been approached by ITN Productions who are interested in considering the difficulties we are having as a case study for their documentary? That would certainly be no more of a distortion of the truth than I regularly hear from them.

Anna, how would I get in touch with you?
      I accept no legal responsibility for comments/advice I make on this forum. Please check with a solicitor before acting on statements made in a public forum.

Comment

I too could be interested but like some of the other posters have asked ?. What do we get out of it, I filmed a piece for BBC News once but it just took a long time, mainly coz of my cock ups..ha..and I was left wondering how I gained anything from it ?

In fact it had some negative comments, I was unemployed at the time and I had a nice mountain bike which clearly no-one unemployed should own, depsite the fact I'd been working for the previous 25+ years !

Andy
        Advice given is based on my experience representing myself as a leaseholder both in the County Court and at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals.

I do not accept any liability to you in relation to the advice given.

It is always recommended you seek further advice from a solicitor or legal expert.

Always read your lease first, it is the legally binding contract between leaseholder and freeholder.

Comment

Originally posted by boletus View Post

Isn't it about time you came out of the closet and paid for an advert on here?

I reckon I might even be a client already- there aren't that many decent agents in the South East with such appalling grammar
          I thank you for your kind words and blushed as I read them!

I doubt that they could afford me. We don't get out of bed for less than £330 net a unit

While I have been accused of arrogance ( for both valid and bizzare reasons) doodling on LLZ is, in part, about giving back.

My extreme views are both well founded as well as made to provoke members to think about their predicament or challenge their own google reinforced pre-conceptions. The worst of which are "common sense and logic" and "what an other service provider does (on an entirely unrelated service) should apply here, even though I signed a 999 year lease which, together with the law, say otherwise".

As for grammar, most of the posts are a stream of consciousness, even conversational, interrupted by home or work activities, slaves, sorry staff, and a cat that likes to try to type if she is not being paid attention to.

And shouting at stupid people.

There is rarely time to check for spelling ( or alter google's eccentric attempts to do it for you) let alone reordering a post into a structure appropriate for a document.

Besides,to parpahrase some of my favourite residents "It's free advice; you want I should gift warp it!?" LOL
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Originally posted by siva View Post

Anna, how would I get in touch with you?
            You can send a PM.
            Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X