Peverel / Solitaire Featured on BBC's "Don't Get Done, Get Dom"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peverel / Solitaire Featured on BBC's "Don't Get Done, Get Dom"

I thought fellow Peverel lessees might be interested to see this item about the City Heights LVT victory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-_MutI7wrBk

Good stuff although a bit simplistic.
    Advice given is based on my experience representing myself as a leaseholder both in the County Court and at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals.

I do not accept any liability to you in relation to the advice given.

It is always recommended you seek further advice from a solicitor or legal expert.

Always read your lease first, it is the legally binding contract between leaseholder and freeholder.

Comment

The BBC turn up for another staggering documentary but

7 years too late in the case of City Heights

Months after the company name and clientele has been bought from administrators

Doh.
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

It's a change of ownership LHA, but not a change of management. The only person different is the chief exec.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
          It's a change of ownership LHA, but not a change of management. The only person different is the chief exec.
          That's what I posted James.

The leading lights, though a less polite name might be applied, are long gone, though many of the regional and area managers, and staff, for now at least, remain the same.

I know a handful of people there and many years ago called the former ultimate owner a "prick" to his face, and as I predicted managed only a year or so more than that, because his concept was ultimately going to "eat itself" in debt and falling returns. Those people have had to deal with that philosophy where it has less about managing and almost all about added value generation and bulk buying on terms and by arrangements to suit them not the firm or the residents or staff- it's hard to sack a contractor who has commercial arrangements with the manager.

I hope that they are allowed to get back to that but I pity the mess that they are going to have to dig themselves out of first.
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X