drax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drax

has anyone heard of a case drax v lawncourt freehold ltd as I need a copy of the judgement, thanks terry0005

Hi there,

Drax -v- Lawn Court Freehold Limited is an Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) case relating to Section 33 enfranchisement costs.

You should be able to download the Determination here:-
    http://www.landstribunal.gov.uk/Aspx/view.aspx?id=677

Kind regards,
    CORINNE TUPLIN
    SOLICITOR
    PRO-LEAGLE
    www.proleagle.com

For Service Charge Disputes, you may wish to use Pro-Leagle's online Service Charge Dispute Analyser: http://www.proleagle.com/servicecharges.htm

Comment

Perhaps "Drax" is getting on a bit...

Lawn Court freehold seems along way from his days of Drax and General Zod v Superman...
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Powers and abilities

Superhuman strength: Drax is able to overhelm even Clark's high levels of strength.He has been capable of pulverizing rock and metal.

Super speed: Drax can move at high speeds.

Super Stamina and Endurance: Drax has unlimited stamina and endurance.

Flight: He can fly at vast speeds and high altitudes.

Invulnerability: Drax is impervious to all damage,Superman had a hard time dealing with Drax.Ultimately Clark didn't actually win to Drax.

Kryptonite immunity: Drax in contrast to kryptonians ,is immune to Kryptonite radiation.

Heat vision: He can project potent beams of heat from eyes.

X-ray vision: Drax can see trough objects,even trough lead.

Psychic link with the Phantom Zone: As replied by Drax,he born in the Phantom Zone and as such he is mentally connected to it,to the point where the prisoners in there,can contact him whenever they want.This can also implied that Drax can survive in hostiles environments,it's in his nature.

Longevity: Drax can live for centuries
        Advice given is based on my experience representing myself as a leaseholder both in the County Court and at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals.

I do not accept any liability to you in relation to the advice given.

It is always recommended you seek further advice from a solicitor or legal expert.

Always read your lease first, it is the legally binding contract between leaseholder and freeholder.

Comment

My post was a little pun, but Andydd that's just tragic

You have to cut back on the Smallville re-runs and get out a bit!
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

thanks

thanks to the lady for the solution to the problem and to the lads who should get out more for the humerous references to tv and films from days gone by...................

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X