Section 146 Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have now paid the balance off for the court order in accordance to payment plan *the court agreed to , paid Service charge that *became due after court order.submitted my defence .*

So balance to the lease holder is nil.

*They have e mailed today claiming i still owe this £800 and said if I pay cost of £2k *in the next week( cost from the date of judgement ) they will stop the court proceeding which "will me in my best interest" as otherwise they cost will increase for the time they have to spend preparing and attending court .*

I have adhere to the court order reference payment plan , so if they had not ignored the payment plan agreed by the court this would now be all over can the judge refuse there claim for cost ?*

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• S168
      by Anna1985
      How crazy would it be to apply to the tribunal as litigant in person to ask them to determine a breach of lease re property disrepair ( the responsibility is on leaseholders, not freeholder) ?

Opinions?
      Thanks...
      25-08-2019, 18:30 PM
    • Reply to S168
      by Anna1985
      I think I would be soon, although the application would be made in joint freeholder names
      23-09-2020, 18:58 PM
    • Responsibility of window frames
      by charlie8899
      Hello - I hope someone can help. I own a new build flat and have a faulty window that needs replacing. This will be quite costly and requires erecting scaffolding. I was surprised to hear from the building management company that windows are the responsibility of the leaseholder. This doesn't seem right...
      23-09-2020, 08:05 AM
    • Reply to Responsibility of window frames
      by Anna1985
      Your windows should be covered by Fensa for 10 years, the window installer is under obligation to get them fixed Once Fensa confirms it is their cost. Oh the miracles that could happen when the installer knows they are responsible for all associated costs good luvk
      23-09-2020, 18:56 PM
    • RTM Company secretary
      by Andrew Clark
      We wish to change the RTM Company Secretary from our legacy managing agent to our new managing agent, the legacy agent will not complete the online authentication code until he is paid what he says he is owed. Thoughts on ways around this
      23-09-2020, 08:02 AM
    • Reply to RTM Company secretary
      by scot22
      Is he owed money ? Ask him for detailed proof.

Pay him ?
      23-09-2020, 17:40 PM
    • Leaseholder refusing to complete repairs
      by batterseaboy
      Hi, we are a house divided into three flats. Each flat leasheolder also owns 1/3 of the freehold company and serves as a director.

When the top floor flat was given permission to extend his flat the variation stipulated that he would be solely responsible for any issues with the extension...
      23-09-2020, 16:43 PM
    • Reply to Leaseholder refusing to complete repairs
      by scot22
      Formally notify him that you believe that he is in breach of the lease and given him a time limit to complete repairs.

If he doesn't then his sale can be blocked.
      23-09-2020, 17:39 PM
      by royw
      I've recently had Windows replaced and they did the upstairs from inside. If scaffold isn't required it will be a lot cheaper.
      23-09-2020, 16:37 PM
      by AndrewDod
      I suspect if you took it to Tribunal they would say you are responsible for the frames.
      It mentions glass separately. And words the doors sort of in parallel.

In a way it would be cheaper in the long run for you to take this responsibility. Just make sure it applies to all flats not...
      23-09-2020, 14:01 PM
    Working...
    X