Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMA Guidance Note 33 and GN36

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of GN33 - RMCos and Director's Meetings

and

GN36 Annual General Meetings of RMCos

Originally posted by sailor1705 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of GN33 - RMCos and Director's Meetings
    Publisher is http://www.arma.org.uk/public/h/down...e_publications

But think you need to be a member and not worth getting too deep in
    Directors meetings just yet, as the companies act covers you enough
    for the directors wrong doings.

R.a.M.

Comment

or as suggested purchase this http://www.arma.org.uk/public/h/dvd_cdrom
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Thanks

I was not sure if I could get these publications without being a member.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor1705 View Post
          Thanks

I was not sure if I could get these publications without being a member.
          no you cannot get the publications but you can purchase the dvd.

this may also be of help http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/abo.../gp1.shtml#ch5
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

PM me your email address I have a copy

Comment

Hi Sad Sam

Many thanks for your help. GNs are really good.

I have had some success with getting rid of the Agent, so am on a high today!

Comment

Please share with us your success & how

Comment

Hi Sam

It took an application to the RPTS for 3+ years of non-compliance when collecting service charges. Agent resigned immediately, but I still need to tackle the Board of Directors.

Comment

Dear all,
                    I am new to this forum, but am trying to obtain some factual information on what seems to be a similar issue. Sad Sam - would you be willing to send an email / sailor 1705 to get in touch re GN33?

Many thanks

Comment

apologies if this is a silly question, but what does RPTS stand for?

Comment

http://www.justice.gov.uk/guidance/c...tial-property/

All here/there

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to S168
                          by Anna1985
                          I think I would be soon, although the application would be made in joint freeholder names
                          23-09-2020, 18:58 PM
                        • S168
                          by Anna1985
                          How crazy would it be to apply to the tribunal as litigant in person to ask them to determine a breach of lease re property disrepair ( the responsibility is on leaseholders, not freeholder) ?

Opinions?
                          Thanks...
                          25-08-2019, 18:30 PM
                        • Reply to Responsibility of window frames
                          by Anna1985
                          Your windows should be covered by Fensa for 10 years, the window installer is under obligation to get them fixed Once Fensa confirms it is their cost. Oh the miracles that could happen when the installer knows they are responsible for all associated costs good luvk
                          23-09-2020, 18:56 PM
                        • Responsibility of window frames
                          by charlie8899
                          Hello - I hope someone can help. I own a new build flat and have a faulty window that needs replacing. This will be quite costly and requires erecting scaffolding. I was surprised to hear from the building management company that windows are the responsibility of the leaseholder. This doesn't seem right...
                          23-09-2020, 08:05 AM
                        • Reply to RTM Company secretary
                          by scot22
                          Is he owed money ? Ask him for detailed proof.

Pay him ?
                          23-09-2020, 17:40 PM
                        • RTM Company secretary
                          by Andrew Clark
                          We wish to change the RTM Company Secretary from our legacy managing agent to our new managing agent, the legacy agent will not complete the online authentication code until he is paid what he says he is owed. Thoughts on ways around this
                          23-09-2020, 08:02 AM
                        • Leaseholder refusing to complete repairs
                          by batterseaboy
                          Hi, we are a house divided into three flats. Each flat leasheolder also owns 1/3 of the freehold company and serves as a director.

When the top floor flat was given permission to extend his flat the variation stipulated that he would be solely responsible for any issues with the extension...
                          23-09-2020, 16:43 PM
                        • Reply to Leaseholder refusing to complete repairs
                          by scot22
                          Formally notify him that you believe that he is in breach of the lease and given him a time limit to complete repairs.

If he doesn't then his sale can be blocked.
                          23-09-2020, 17:39 PM
                          by royw
                          I've recently had Windows replaced and they did the upstairs from inside. If scaffold isn't required it will be a lot cheaper.
                          23-09-2020, 16:37 PM
                          by AndrewDod
                          I suspect if you took it to Tribunal they would say you are responsible for the frames.
                          It mentions glass separately. And words the doors sort of in parallel.

In a way it would be cheaper in the long run for you to take this responsibility. Just make sure it applies to all flats not...
                          23-09-2020, 14:01 PM
                        Working...
                        X