Where can I get or download - Notification of Landlords Address for service form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get or download - Notification of Landlords Address for service form

Where can I get or download - Notification of Landlords Address for service form. Please.

Originally posted by zwypl View Post
    Where can I get or download - Notification of Landlords Address for service form. Please.
    Way too vague! Under which Act are you seeking a form? What did your source material say?
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

From your professional advisor who will happily draft it under the legislation that applies. Details zwypl please!
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
        Way too vague! Under which Act are you seeking a form? What did your source material say?
        I am unclear what is unclear, this forum is for LONG LEASEHOLD. All I asked was for that form for Landlords change of address! I see no two ways about it.

For avoidance of doubt this is for the purposes of Section [47 &] 48 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987.

Comment

Originally posted by leaseholdanswers View Post
          From your professional advisor who will happily draft it under the legislation that applies. Details zwypl please!
          Thanks for that but I asked where I can DOWNLOAD.

Legislation: Section [47 &] 48 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987.

Comment

I am unclear what is unclear, this forum is for LONG LEASEHOLD. All I asked was for that form for Landlords change of address! I see no two ways about it.

For avoidance of doubt this is for the purposes of Section [47 &] 48 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987.
            Then good luck to you; there are let's see at least 5 "long leasehold" reasons and therefore 5 ways about it, off the top of my head.
            Please ask, don't demand, no one has to be here, and appreciate that this is a complex area so details and background are needed to steer members in the right direction, even explain that they are barking up the wrong tree.
            Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Huh ?. *Scratches head*, its not clear what exactly you are after ? A bit of politeness in here will go a long way

Andy
              Advice given is based on my experience representing myself as a leaseholder both in the County Court and at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals.

I do not accept any liability to you in relation to the advice given.

It is always recommended you seek further advice from a solicitor or legal expert.

Always read your lease first, it is the legally binding contract between leaseholder and freeholder.

Comment

Thanks for that but I asked where I can DOWNLOAD.

Legislation: Section [47 &] 48 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987.
                Aha. Now we can help.
                Section 47: not a Notice at all, but just requirement to show L's name/address on all demands.
                Section 48: Notice required whenever there's a new L OR if existing L changes address.
                No, I don't know of anyone who'll supply free documents to you- sorry.
                JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
                1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
                2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
                3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
                4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Originally posted by leaseholdanswers View Post
                  Then good luck to you; there are let's see at least 5 "long leasehold" reasons and therefore 5 ways about it, off the top of my head.
                  Please ask, don't demand, no one has to be here, and appreciate that this is a complex area so details and background are needed to steer members in the right direction, even explain that they are barking up the wrong tree.
                  Sorry, please accept my aplogies.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
                    Aha. Now we can help.
                    Section 47: not a Notice at all, but just requirement to show L's name/address on all demands.
                    Section 48: Notice required whenever there's a new L OR if existing L changes address.
                    No, I don't know of anyone who'll supply free documents to you- sorry.
                    Thanks, for the clear response. I did not mean free (although I dont mind) I just dont want to spend £200 for a solciotr to do a simple notice, if you know what I mean. I see that I can buy it on OYEZ website for £5 which is perfect for me, thanks everone for your time.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                    X