Seek good Managing Agent- what about Ringley Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    They are RICS, and ARMA, and offer services short of full management. I suspect the OP is a person with a concern over that service and is perhaps seeking to further their point of view.

As members they maintain complaint procedures, and both bodies offer external complaints procedures, as well as access, after a deadlock letter is issued, to
    www.surveyors-ombudsman.org.uk

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordon999 View Post
    Where is this company based ? Are they runs by RICS members ?
    The Ringley Group's website is http://www.ringleygroup.co.uk/ It does appear to include Chartered Surveyors.

Leave a comment:

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    Ringley

I don't think the Ringley Group would take kindly to the representation of the service that you have portrayed.

I seriously doubt your identity as a student, let alone one involved at the level where studies of this nature would be carried out.

Perhaps you would explain what your intentions are or cease posting?

Leave a comment:

• Gordon999
    replied
    Where is this company based ? Are they runs by RICS members ?

Its best to find a managing agent with office based locally near to your block. And make sure any "service agreement" can be terminated after 90 days notice after the first year.

Leave a comment:

• Kem100
    replied

Any experience with Ringley Group?

Leave a comment:

• islandgirl
    replied
    well writing in English would help....

Leave a comment:

• peshraw
    started a topic Seek good Managing Agent- what about Ringley Group?

Online Self Management empowers the client and brings fun into property management

Dear Leaseholders,

I would Like to know your opinion about the new concept of Ringley the Property Management in London for the Leaseholders.

Description Concept:

Because its cheaper than hiring a managing agent, because its more effective than hiring a managing agent and waiting for the service, because its better than hiring a managing agent and getting service that does not suit you, Client come to LSU: their Virtual manager service.

Service Upgrade Principles:
    With LSU people who own their property now own the management of their property. the service provider clients with the tools to do their own management among themselves, as and when and how they want to do so buying support service from Ringley as and when they want to receive it. To make the service more successful, Ringley doe need to make it better, and needs to make the online community better.

Like standard property management services: Online property helps the client design solutions to their property problems. In principle, therefore, Online Property management can advise individual property owners as well as collective of property owners.

Opportunity:

Online property management will change standard property management services and how the industry works. A prosperous service will no longer struggle to be all things to their clients and often receive little but complaints for their effort to solve the clients problems with limited funds, limited resources and limited consent.

Please your opinion about this new concept. I am a student and I need your opinion for my research. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by peshraw; 06-06-2010, 15:15 PM. Reason: The UK`s 1st On-line Property Manager & Accountant

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X