This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there parking for the Convert-a-car?
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
      Is there parking for the Convert-a-car?
      I try to do this once a year and have a few names up my sleeve. But modern cartoon dont have such inventive names.

Mr P O Kemon just looks too suspicious. Oh just remembered, a few years back I did Windy Miller and was asked if there was a typo and that I meant Wendy
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

{Mod - name removed} have set a letter out on 18th September 2013 requesting to formalise sub let at the cost of £ 120 for a 12 months period and demanding details of tenants . They will ten give me a " Licence to Sublet ".

I am not going to pay anything but they say I need to stay compliant with the terms of the lease . Which has worried me , but they do that to people all the time.

I know deep down that this is another scam to collect money, and naturally the after 12 months I would have to renew licence and will have to pay again. then the fee would be 150 for sure - inflation and all that garb.

Is there any one out there that can stop {Mod - name removed} or my free holder {Mod - name removed}, my life has been a nightmare with these flats sinceI bought them in 2006 . Its{Mod - name removed} , {Mod - name removed} , {Mod - name removed} , {Mod - name removed} they are all crooks and have taken thousands off landlords - rip of merchants . There is always something dropping in from nowhere year after year - f -fed up with it.

Comment

Madoona, please read the forum rules in relation to 'naming and shaming'.
          I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Originally posted by Madoona View Post
            {Mod - name removed} have set a letter out on 18th September 2013 requesting to formalise sub let at the cost of £ 120 for a 12 months period and demanding details of tenants . They will ten give me a " Licence to Sublet ".

I am not going to pay anything but they say I need to stay compliant with the terms of the lease . Which has worried me , but they do that to people all the time.

I know deep down that this is another scam to collect money, and naturally the after 12 months I would have to renew licence and will have to pay again. then the fee would be 150 for sure - inflation and all that garb.

Is there any one out there that can stop {Mod - name removed} or my free holder {Mod - name removed}, my life has been a nightmare with these flats sinceI bought them in 2006 . Its{Mod - name removed} , {Mod - name removed} , {Mod - name removed} , {Mod - name removed} they are all crooks and have taken thousands off landlords - rip of merchants . There is always something dropping in from nowhere year after year - f -fed up with it.

Do read the thread it sets out how to look to see if the fees or consent are needed in the first place and if so how to control the level of fees.
            Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

THIS THREAD, again, should be closed and locked,

It started in on 12-06-2008 by KD1 Who has not been here since 24-07-2009 ( page 1 )
              First post stated, and was the thread basis, "They say they will never let me sublet".

Then hijacked by anniebea at post 5 about admin fees/ licenses.
              Then hijacked by rob280678 page 15,
              Then hijacked on about LVT decisions
              Then hijacked on Lease covenants
              Then hijacked by crista from Leasehold questions to residential letting ( letting agent requesting money ) .. this is not a leasehold question.
              I don't have time to read 7 years of posts, so there could be more hijacks.

The original thread is 7 years old, and has now changed from leasehold permission to subletting, to Agents in residential letting.
              I have not viewed all 638 posts

Moderators, please lock this thread, as it is a jumble of many questions by many people who should start a NEW thread.
              It is NOT condusive to easy reading, in any way.

Please do not add any more questions to this thread, and I look to the moderators to lock this thread to prevent confusion to new members who will be reading replies that have nothing to do with post number 1.

Comment

Please see previous post, fair points.
                I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X