Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car park underletting

Dear all,

A non resident leaseholder (renting his property out) is under the impression that he can let anyone (including non residents and those not associated with any residents or the property ) use his car parking space paid or unpaid. The management company of which I am chairman disagree. The lease states that;

DISPOSALS OF PARTS

Not to transfer charge underlet or otherwise part with possession of part only of the Property provided that this clause shall not prohibit the underletting or parting with possession of any parking space forming part of the property where

such underletting or parting with possession is to the owner of one of the leases who is not already the lessee of occupier of the other parking space on the development or of a parking space on the neighbouring land known as XXXXXX leased at any time from Crest and

such underletting or parting with possession is to terminate on the underlessee or occupier becoming the lessee or occupier of one of such other parking space aforesaid

Hope someone can help

Kind regards,

Neil

Is that what it actually says, because that's badly written for a legal agreement?

"the lessee of occupier of the other parking space" makes no sense at all.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Sorry it actually reads " the lessee or occupier of the other car parking space"

Kind regards,

Neil

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X