Lease extension triggers doubling ground rent change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Codger View Post
    The game of making low offers first can be dealt with by pendulum arbitration. That means the arbitrator has to choose the offer or counteroffer which ever is closer to reality. Then both sides have to be moderate.
    I have proposed that in another matter where I suggested that the basis of costs is proportional to how close the parties are to the final answer - almost right you contribute little

I am surprised it is not an accepted way of getting people to reconcile and move on

Comment

I have no experience with lease extension methods other than contacting the freeholder and asking for a quote. Is there someone on here that can act for me to get the best deal? Whichever method that may be?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernDave View Post
        I have no experience with lease extension methods other than contacting the freeholder and asking for a quote. Is there someone on here that can act for me to get the best deal? Whichever method that may be?
        Yes, avoid using solicitors, we are not supposed to recommend on this forum so I'll pm you name of decent people

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernDave View Post
          You can download a free guide to statutory 90 years lease extension ( for flat ) or for ( house ) from lease-advice.org website. :

https://www.lease-advice.org/advice-...tting-started/

https://www.lease-advice.org/advice-...ion-valuation/

You can also view websites of solicitors advertising their services for statutory lease extension by online search.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X