Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for fixed fee solicitor for informal lease extension

Hi all,

Ive got a fairly reasonable offer for leasehold extension via informal route and I need a solictor to help with paperwork preferably a fixed fee solictor. I posted details here - https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...ion-good-offer.

I have called a couple and so far they want a fair chunk of change for whtat is fairly straightforward.

Any recommendations please?

Thanks

F

Don't bother with a cheap one and watch out they don't try and sneak new clauses in. My solicitor would charge about £1200 I reckon but worth it. Will pm her details in accordance with forum rules.

Comment

Rather oddly I receive a number of lease extension requests where the lessees use a firm Hetts 11 Wells Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6HW - the solicitor is Ashley Connell 01724 843 287

He has never acted for me but for lessees - he strikes me as very busy but gets an enormous amount of work done

There is a famous expression that if you want something done ask a busy person

in my dealing with him it is patently clear he knows his subject - he strikes me as very approachable

Comment

That's interesting, I have had two "section 42's" this year from same firm (who I won't name) but completely separate properties and both totally incorrect with wrong information and both rejected. No doubt they have charged the 2 lessees through the nose and will charge again to remedy their errors.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X