Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon999
    replied
    Put a label on the door to show "Garden Tool Shed".

Leave a comment:

• nukecad
    replied
    Originally posted by darcia View Post

Thanks for your reply.

I thought it meant to add stuff from the "common areas" or just the external areas outside my delimited property?

Because in another clause "property" is defined as my internal flat, and my garden.
    So you can't make any additions in the garden, which is defined as part of the property.

It also says that you can't make any openings in the boundry, which to me indicates the one intention was to clearly prohibit the erection of any garage/carport, which as well as an addition would mean making a new access through the boundry.

But it also prohibits the erection of a garden office, shed, or even a greenhouse.

Leave a comment:

• darcia
    replied
    Originally posted by nukecad View Post
    Clause one says that you are not to make any external alterations or additions.

The way it reads that includes free standing aditions. (Garage, outhouse, shed, etc).

Unlike the other two clauses, it doesn't mention consent at all, it's just a bare prohibition.
    Thanks for your reply.

I thought it meant to add stuff from the "common areas" or just the external areas outside my delimited property?

Because in another clause "property" is defined as my internal flat, and my garden.

Leave a comment:

• darcia
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordon999 View Post
    Is your property a leasehold house ?
    It's a house converted into 4 flats, each one with independent garden. I live in one of those flats.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon999
    replied
    Is your property a leasehold house ?

Leave a comment:

• nukecad
    replied
    Clause one says that you are not to make any external alterations or additions.

The way it reads that includes free standing aditions. (Garage, outhouse, shed, etc).

Unlike the other two clauses, it doesn't mention consent at all, it's just a bare prohibition.

Leave a comment:

• Neelix
    replied
    As you will need to alter the house electrics you will need to seek the written approval of the LL

Leave a comment:

• darcia
    started a topic Can I put an office room in my garden?

Can I put an office room in my garden?

Hi, so I want to put an office in my garden which I think it'll be classified as outbuilding. It'll be of about 5 x 4 m I believe.

Can I do it based on these clauses?

Thanks very much for your help.
    1. Not to make any external or structural alteration or addition to the Property or make any opening in any boundary of the Property or cut or maim any structural parts of the Building.
    2. Not to make any internal, non-structural alteration or addition to the Property, or alteration to the plan, design or elevation of the Property, without the prior written consent of the Landlord, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
    3. Not to install, alter the route of, damage or remove any Service Media at the Property, without the prior written consent of the Landlord, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X