Bully Car Parkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wouldn't get any tangible help on contacting to whosoever before reaching to a point of physical altercation. But fortunately there are few instincts which most often are turned out very effectual though very rarely might exacerbate the whole matter. According to it, simply try to park your car in a position which block his/her driver door whilst remaining within your own parking bay. Despite above sounds unethical but some creatures are impervious to ethicality and only understand this language. And a single bollard won't work unless you install three of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Self sufficient View Post
      And a single bollard won't work unless you install three of these.
      So far, there is only a problem on one side of the parking space.

Comment

I dont think your being quite fair. You have worked out spaces by dividing the entire space and allotting equal amounts of space, but the person on the end here, I think, should be given slightly more wiggle room to get into and out of their space where a brick wall is next to him and bins in the way. With my parking skills I would have a lot of trouble. And I'd be really peeved that you've come and drawn out spaces - including defacing the wall. If you and your tenant are having a problem I think you should all try and get together and find the best way forward and mark out spaces for you all that are fair, and then stick to them.

Comment

Move the bins. They were put there by a request of a leaseholder.

Just move the bins back to where they were, and write and tell everyone that is what is causng the 3 end cars problems parking if the one by the wall can't gat a decent run in.

Problem solved.

Let someone else put them back to where they are in the photo, then you can shout at them for bringing back the problem, so you move them away again.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Can I put an office room in my garden?
            by darcia
            Hi, so I want to put an office in my garden which I think it'll be classified as outbuilding. It'll be of about 5 x 4 m I believe.

Can I do it based on these clauses?

Thanks very much for your help.
            1. Not to make any external or structural alteration or addition to the Property
            27-09-2021, 19:58 PM
          • Reply to Can I put an office room in my garden?
            by nukecad
            Clause one says that you are not to make any external alterations or additions.

The way it reads that includes free standing aditions. (Garage, outhouse, shed, etc).

Unlike the other two clauses, it doesn't mention consent at all, it's just a bare prohibition.
            27-09-2021, 23:36 PM
          • Reply to Can I put an office room in my garden?
            by Neelix
            As you will need to alter the house electrics you will need to seek the written approval of the LL
            27-09-2021, 20:18 PM
          • Ground rent linked to value of property
            by ecfc29
            Hi all,

Looking for some advice.

My current GR is £100 pa, but in approx 16 years time will increase to 0.20% of the property value (1/500th as per lease), which is then reviewed at further 25 yr intervals until the end of the lease in c113 years time. So while there is no...
            27-09-2021, 12:15 PM
          • Reply to Ground rent linked to value of property
            by sgclacy
            No great pearls of wisdom will come from employing a surveyor to work out the premium - they will give you a range of values depending on the capitalization rate and clearly you know how to do it - the ground rent does have a strong element of protection from inflation, but that is dependent on house...
            27-09-2021, 19:18 PM
          • Reply to Ground rent linked to value of property
            by Gordon999
            You can download a free guide to statutory 90 years lease extension from LEASE website ( www.lease-advice.org ).

You can use the LEASE calculator to find out the "cost of statutory lease extension" now ( 113 years remaining ) , and 2 years later ( 111 years remaining ) and...
            27-09-2021, 16:26 PM
          • Incompetent Managing Agent
            by aki131960
            After years of poor management by our head leaseholder, we adopted the RTM with 4 directors and appointed managing agents. I had reservation about the agents and voiced these but one of the other 3 directors insisted that they had good references. As we were running out of time before the transfer...
            05-08-2021, 13:33 PM
          • Reply to Incompetent Managing Agent
            by eagle2
            The idea of a RTM Company is to remove yourselves from the freeholder, so I am not sure why you would wish to choose an agent recommended by the freeholder, but you can always suggest a trial and see how you get on.

The leaseholder can resign from the RTM Company but you will still have...
            27-09-2021, 15:30 PM
          • Leasehold sweetener?
            by Bonehead33
            So the flat I'm considering will apparently come with a new leasehold of 99 years. If I pay full asking price (10k more than I think it's worth) then the flat will come with a 125 year lease. I'm new to leasehold. Is there any benefit to getting the 125 and paying extra? The flat is around 100k to buy...
            26-09-2021, 16:35 PM
          • Reply to Leasehold sweetener?
            by AndrewDod
            The service charge could be absolutely anything - may be £500 this year, but £20,000 next year, or even more when you find yourself one of the 1% of properties with cladding issues (or whatever comes next).

As eagle2 says, service charges (and service charge fraud) are where all the bodies...
            27-09-2021, 12:31 PM
          Working...
          X