AGM powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGM powers

Must the board of directors implement resolutions passed at the AGM ?

Provided the resolutions are legal, and don't conflict with the lease / rics / the laws, then yes.

BUT there is a valid, maybe a conflict somewhere which is why you are asking the question.

A description of the resoilution may me helpfull for members to reply.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt and clear reply. There is an overall tension which has gone on for years. As usual few people willing to become directors. At the moment there is no specific proposal.

I am trying to find out if shareholders can affect the direction of the Company.

Comment

The Company belongs to the shareholders, so they can pass resolutions which the directors are obliged to implement. The exceptions are if the resolutions are frivolous, vexatious or unlawful.

Comment

Originally posted by ram View Post
          Provided the resolutions are legal, and don't conflict with the lease / rics / the laws, then yes.

BUT there is a valid, maybe a conflict somewhere which is why you are asking the question.

A description of the resoilution may me helpfull for members to reply.
          I agree, I thought that it was a trick question when I first read it

Comment

Thanks Eagle. I've too much respect for forum members like ram and you to play trick questions. To relate the actions of one unique director over the years would require a book. I try to make posts brief.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X