Advice for CCJ dispute over ground rent payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte, you came on to this site seeking help and advice about a court hearing. Support and advice were freely given, yet you fail in return to post any feedback from the hearing. Such feedback could have benefitted those who have tried to help or could have helped others in a similar position. It would have also improved the standing of this forum.

Your actions are very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by sgclacy View Post
      ...yet you fail in return to post any feedback from the hearing.
      It's possible that the OP doesn't know the outcome of the hearing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sgclacy View Post
        Charlotte, you came on to this site seeking help and advice about a court hearing. Support and advice were freely given, yet you fail in return to post any feedback from the hearing. Such feedback could have benefitted those who have tried to help or could have helped others in a similar position. It would have also improved the standing of this forum.

Your actions are very disappointing.

If it was a paper hearing the outcome may not be known yet.
        Advice given is based on my experience representing myself as a leaseholder both in the County Court and at Leasehold Valuation Tribunals.

I do not accept any liability to you in relation to the advice given.

It is always recommended you seek further advice from a solicitor or legal expert.

Always read your lease first, it is the legally binding contract between leaseholder and freeholder.

Comment

i am involved in a case as defendant. It was brought in the County court, referred to FTT then send back to the County Court then sent back to FTT. I have actually lost track of where it is. I had trouble signing in to moneyclaim online and can only hope when they finally get round to hearing this I am informed by mail because I am having trouble logging in to the moneyclaim online account. I agreed to mediation and offered a settlement but the claimants position is that he would only accept the full amount of his claim. The claim lacks merit in a variety of ways, not least because it includes a claim for money that is statute barred.Will the Court or FTT contact me by email or letter because its so long since Ive used it that Ive now forgotten the password for this moneyclaim account!

Comment

Even when I have attended tribunal hearings have usually had to wait several weeks to receive the decision.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X