Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experienced extension valuer for freeholder

Hi All,
    I am looking for an experienced, qualified and respected valuer to advise on leasehold extension of flats in Essex - flats with less than 50 years remaining.

He should be the local valuation officer in your area town or city.

Comment

Any surveyor ought to be able to do this , but if you are the lessee then you might want to wait and see what legislation does to marriage value

Comment

Thanks Gordon and Section 20. Perhaps I didn't make it clear - I am the freeholder and am looking for someone to advise and possibly represent us at a tribunal. The premiums we are talking about are enough to make it worthwhile for the lessee to challenge them. I have found very few surveyors who really understand the calculations involved. Talk to them about Value of Act rights, for example and their eyes glaze over.

Comment

Suggest you : conduct an internet search for a " RICS valuation surveyor + short leases + your Town or City in Essex". Or contact RICS direct for advice.

Comment

Genevieve Mariner at Strettons. They have a significant Essex practice. She is very good

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X