Coronavirus - Tenant demanding Deep clean of common areas & hand sanitiser installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TruthLedger View Post
    Another instance. the UK is in full lockdown, yet coronavirus has been downgraded as no longer "highly infectious". Question, is the UK government/media telling us the truth and nothing but the truth. Or, are they mixing truth with lies to cause panic? Otherwise, why not make the larger public aware of this
    Because your assertion is wrong.

Did you actually read and understand that report?

You only needed to read the first two chapters- Status of Covid-19 and Definition of HCID.

Covid 19 is no longer classed as a high CONSEQUENCE infectious disease.

It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease.

Infectivity rate is only one out of six factors that make a disease High CONSEQUENCE.

The factors that have downgraded the CONSEQUENCE of C-19 are:
    • Lower fatality rate than anticipated. 12% around the same as SARS.
    • Better clinical awareness.
    • A specific and sensitive lab test.

Comment

Question, is the UK government/media telling us the truth and nothing but the truth. Or, are they mixing truth with lies to cause panic?
      How does any government benefit from causing panic by lying about any situation - especially when the actions they are taken because of these supposed lies is severely affecting the lives, and finances, of most of the people they need to vote for them to keep them in power?

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
        Because your assertion is wrong.

Did you actually read and understand that report?

You only needed to read the first two chapters- Status of Covid-19 and Definition of HCID.

Covid 19 is no longer classed as a high CONSEQUENCE infectious disease.

It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease.

Infectivity rate is only one out of six factors that make a disease High CONSEQUENCE.

The factors that have downgraded the CONSEQUENCE of C-19 are:
        • Lower fatality rate than anticipated. 12% around the same as SARS.
        • Better clinical awareness.
        • A specific and sensitive lab test.

can you point exactly where it says "It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease"?

Comment

can you point exactly where it says "It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease"?
          Have you noticed that the top of the page in your link still provides the advice to stay at home, stay at least 2m from other people if you do need to go out, etc.?

Also, under "Status of Covid-19" the criteria of HCIDs that Covid-19 is not considered to meet are stated - it doesn't say that it is no longer considered an acutely infectious disease.
          There are a lot of 'diseases' that are acutely infectious but aren't considered to be HCIDs - Norovirus being just one example.

Comment

Originally posted by Macromia View Post
            How does any government benefit from causing panic by lying about any situation - especially when the actions they are taken because of these supposed lies is severely affecting the lives, and finances, of most of the people they need to vote for them to keep them in power?

It is only a lie when you become aware that it is a lie.

Why is the president of Brazil saying this corononavirus is a "media trick"? He is either telling the truth or he is not telling the truth. If he is not telling the truth, what does he stand to gain by lying about coronovirus?

Comment

Have you noticed that the top of the page in your link still provides the advice to stay at home, stay at least 2m from other people if you do need to go out, etc.?

Also, under "Status of Covid-19" the criteria of HCIDs that Covid-19 is not considered to meet are stated - it doesn't say that it is no longer considered an acutely infectious disease.
              There are a lot of 'diseases' that are acutely infectious but aren't considered to be HCIDs - Norovirus being just one example.
              I don't believe my question has been answered

Nukecard said and, I quote "It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease". I cannot find the statement "It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease" anywhere on the link I posted. Can you help me locate that statement please?

Comment

It is only a lie when you become aware that it is a lie.

Why is the president of Brazil saying this corononavirus is a "media trick"? He is either telling the truth or he is not telling the truth. If he is not telling the truth, what does he stand to gain by lying about coronovirus?
                Perhaps, like other presidents and prime ministers that I can think of, he's just an idiot who shouldn't be in that position.

There are conspiracy theorists who deny things and claim conspiracy regardless of overwhelming evidence in all societies, and this includes people in positions of power.

Comment

I don't believe you answered my question.

You said and, I quote "It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease". I cannot find the statement "It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease" anywhere on the link I posted. Can you help me locate that statement please?
                  Do you really need to see those exact words before you can understand that this still applies?
                  Really?

Comment

Do you really need to see those exact words before you can understand that this still applies?
                    Really?
                    If you have ever bought a property before and exchanged contracts, seeing the exact words before you sign on the dotted line "really" matters. So yes, exact words really matters, particularly when I cannot find not even one word that Nukecad used to make his statement "It is still an acutely (highly) infectious disease". Can you help me find the word "acutely" on the link I posted? I, honestly, cannot see it.

Comment

If you have ever bought a property before and exchanged contracts, seeing the exact words before you sign on the dotted line "really" matters.
                      You'll no doubt also be aware that what a lease (or other contract) doesn't say can be just as important.

What is it that you think you have to gain from refusing to accept that this virus is extremely contagious?

You really don't have an argument here, you're just making yourself look foolish.

Comment

I never said that your link did contain that wording, because clearly it doesn't.

But neither does it contain the wording that it is 'no longer a highly infectious disease', which is what you were trying to have people believe by making just that assertion and then posting the link supposedly in support of that assertion.

I'm not judging whether that was an error or a deliberate attempt to mislead, merely pointing out that the linked document says no such thing.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                        X