Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service Charge Template

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a template of a service charge invoice to be issued by an RTM or what information it would need to contain.

Many Thanks

A service charge demand should contain a clear description of what is being charged eg quarterly service charge contribution based on your share of x% of the total budget for the year ending 31 December 2019

It should state the due date for payment if different to the date of the demand

It should contain the name and address of the landlord for notices

Details of the bank account, showing the name and address of the bank and the name of the account and the account number, should be supplied if not given elsewhere

It should be accompanied by a summary of tenants’ rights and obligations

Comment

https://www.lease-advice.org/advice-...arges-england/

Comment

Great thanks

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Non carpeted flat in breach of lease
          woodhar
          Just due to exchange on a leasehold flat and in the terms of the lease I am supposed to have carpet. I have laminate floor throughout. Literally due to exchange and buyer is asking for 2,000 pounds for new carpet. Says she cannot purchase without carpet as I am in breach of my lease. Have said I...
          25-06-2019, 14:17 PM
        • Reply to Non carpeted flat in breach of lease
          eagle2
          You state that your lease requires you to have a carpet and if that is the case, it would be reasonable to sell the flat in a condition which complies with the lease. The purchaser cannot expect an expensive carpet or a brand new carpet, Your offer to fit a carpet or make an allowance seems to be reasonable...
          26-06-2019, 05:20 AM
        • Breach of covenant in share of freehold
          barryz
          Hello everyone,

I own a leasehld flat and share of freehold, split equally between 4 directors of management company.

I believe one of directors may have breached there lease but Im not sure the others will see it that way.

The articles state matters must be decided...
          25-06-2019, 20:13 PM
        • Reply to Breach of covenant in share of freehold
          eagle2
          You are asking two questions, 1 is there a breach and 2 what if anything should be done about it.

1 We cannot answer this question unless you state what you consider to be the breach of the lease and you let us know the actual wording of the lease. A breach is not determined by the freeholder...
          26-06-2019, 05:03 AM
        • Director discrimination possibly?
          Stacker
          A leaseholder is threatening bringing a discrimination case against company as they are the only flat who is not a Director and many directors have come and gone also a director is appointing directors as per the AOA and not holding any AGMs to endorse the appointments.There is no automatic right to...
          22-06-2019, 20:14 PM
        • Reply to Director discrimination possibly?
          eagle2
          The old directors appear to have sold their apartments and are no longer involved so I suggest that you concentrate on the new directors and provide them with a list of suggestions in order of priority and let them have a reasonable amount of time to comply with the request.
          26-06-2019, 04:36 AM
        • Sinking fund breach of covennat?
          Stacker
          The level of the sinking fund has never been agreed by the managing agent or the Directors at any AGM in respect of the accounting years ending December 2016 2017 2018 and 2019 as required by the Deeds of Covenant.
          THE FIFTH SCHEDULE
          10. To set aside(which setting aside shall be for...
          16-06-2019, 19:27 PM
        • Reply to Sinking fund breach of covennat?
          eagle2
          There was no tax advantage to be gained by not having a sinking fund, quite the opposite. Buy to let investors can deduct service charges from rental income so by reducing the service charges, the directors increased their personal tax liability.

You stated in #25 that the FTT had allowed...
          26-06-2019, 04:15 AM
        • Reply to Breach of covenant in share of freehold
          leaseholder64
          What I was getting at is that the freeholder does not have to enforce covenants and there is no come back for not doing so unless they are themselves breaching a covenant. If they don't covenant with you, as leaseholder, to enforce the covenant, they are doing nothing wrong by not enforcing it. Note...
          25-06-2019, 23:47 PM
        • Reply to Director discrimination possibly?
          josepha333
          Considering all posts you need to understand you have to move away from company law & AoA and look at your rights as a leaseholder. You have stated this leaseholder understands the lease and RICS Code of Practice, therefore concentrate on what is not being done that should be done under the terms...
          25-06-2019, 22:26 PM
        Working...
        X