Can lease be changed just because the directors want to change it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You appear to be doing quite well so far, it is just a question of not giving up when obstacles are placed in your way. That is what others hope to achieve and they should not be allowed to succeed.

If the managing agent is not allowing you to inspect the documents, that will work in your favour, just keep a record of requests and replies.

I would concentrate on the managing agent at this stage and make a formal complaint regarding the failure to deal with repairs and reported problems, the lack of transparency and the insurance arrangements. If you do not receive a satisfactory reply, I would refer the complaint to the Ombudsman for the redress scheme to which he belongs.

It looks like you should prepare to take a case to the FTT but at the moment you do not seem to be ready, you need to obtain further information and copy documents.

I would avoid personal meetings with the directors at this stage and make all communication by email or letters so that you may refer to them at the FTT hearing if necessary. Meetings are only likely to add to your stress levels.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle2 View Post
      You appear to be doing quite well so far, it is just a question of not giving up when obstacles are placed in your way. That is what others hope to achieve and they should not be allowed to succeed.

If the managing agent is not allowing you to inspect the documents, that will work in your favour, just keep a record of requests and replies.

I would concentrate on the managing agent at this stage and make a formal complaint regarding the failure to deal with repairs and reported problems, the lack of transparency and the insurance arrangements. If you do not receive a satisfactory reply, I would refer the complaint to the Ombudsman for the redress scheme to which he belongs.

It looks like you should prepare to take a case to the FTT but at the moment you do not seem to be ready, you need to obtain further information and copy documents.

I would avoid personal meetings with the directors at this stage and make all communication by email or letters so that you may refer to them at the FTT hearing if necessary. Meetings are only likely to add to your stress levels.
      Thank you Eagle2, all your support on here has been great, It is appreciated. I try to now pick the battles and go for the bigger numbers and issues...nightmare though when I am constantly being overcharged and have to have justify stuff that is simples but they seem to make it complicated. Battle rages on...

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X