X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garment factory rtm
    started a topic Re-issuing s20 stage 2

Re-issuing s20 stage 2

Hi all, is it possible to re-issue the stage 2. We have realised we didn’t put the vat on the quotes. Is it ok to send out new stage 2 letters and wait another 30 days? This relates to the s20 process. Many thanks.

• stan1357
    replied
    Yes, you do not need to reissue the notice of intention stage 1 but you do need to re-issue quotes stage 2 and even the stage 3 if the chosen company subsequently withdraws.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon999
    replied
    If you have found mistake in copying prices from the original quotes, you are obliged to send the corrected figures and allow extra time for reply.

Leave a comment:

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Advice please
    pinathecat
    I live in a block of (11) privately owned flats.
    I am a resident and a director of the flats maintenance company.
    About 5 years ago, the company engaged the services of a local estate agency to purely run the maintenance side.
    So They just collect the monthly fees and look after...
    18-04-2019, 18:39 PM
  • Reply to Advice please
    eagle2
    I do not understand why commonhold has been raised within this thread, it makes absolutely no difference. Managing agents will continue to exceed their authority and the directors will still need to supervise them....
    20-04-2019, 06:50 AM
  • Reply to Advice please
    eagle2
    It is the directors who are appointed to make decisions and represent the leaseholders/members. There is no need to call a general meeting of members. You should keep minutes of the directors' meeting and inform the leaseholders/members.
    20-04-2019, 06:45 AM
  • Reply to Advice please
    eagle2
    I recommend that you do not manage yourself, it is much better to appoint an independent managing agent in this case. You would have a conflict of interest and your motives may be questioned. I suggest that you interview 2 or 3 agents and set out your requirements and see who best fits them, The new...
    20-04-2019, 06:35 AM
  • Reply to Advice please
    eagle2
    I was not suggesting that complaining to ARMA or a redress scheme was the best solution here, I was responding to a question, Incidentally, I am not sure what happened to ARMA-Q and their self regulating scheme.
    20-04-2019, 06:29 AM
  • RMC liabilities - not working in leaseholders interests?
    landlady2016
    I'll try to be brief and have made reference to a related problem before: For almost a decade roof repairs on a 34 flat estate have been needed and in the past few years action has been taken but at snails pace. I have had some useful comments on this forum. I now have internal damage and RMC have requested...
    18-04-2019, 08:35 AM
  • Reply to RMC liabilities - not working in leaseholders interests?
    eagle2
    If a reserve fund were being used properly, the charges to the leaseholders would be spread evenly and the agent would already hold funds before the works commence. There should be no need to demand exceptionally large sums from leaseholders and I agree that there appears to be mismanagement. The only...
    20-04-2019, 06:12 AM
  • Restitution for overpaid service charges
    Lorimer
    I have just had a First Tier Tribunal hearing for a service charge challenge spanning the years 2014-2016. The FTT confirmed what I suspected - that I had overpaid 10K of service charges and that although the FTT is not in a position to order repayment to me, I might consider making a county court claim...
    18-04-2019, 09:01 AM
  • Reply to Restitution for overpaid service charges
    eagle2
    It is surprising how many leaseholders fail to follow up a previous decision and that is what the freeholder will be relying on. Another Tribunal may not arrive at the same decision, although it is difficult to imagine in this case, the cost and inconvenience are all factors which seem to persuade leaseholders...
    20-04-2019, 05:29 AM
  • Appointing Property Manager
    scot22
    Do shareholders/leaseholders have any rights to determine appointment of a property manager ?
    19-04-2019, 17:04 PM
Working...
X