Re-issuing s20 stage 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-issuing s20 stage 2

Hi all, is it possible to re-issue the stage 2. We have realised we didn’t put the vat on the quotes. Is it ok to send out new stage 2 letters and wait another 30 days? This relates to the s20 process. Many thanks.

If you have found mistake in copying prices from the original quotes, you are obliged to send the corrected figures and allow extra time for reply.

Comment

Yes, you do not need to reissue the notice of intention stage 1 but you do need to re-issue quotes stage 2 and even the stage 3 if the chosen company subsequently withdraws.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Is luxury vinyl flooring in breach of our lease?
        Nickyb
        We have a top floor flat in a purpose built flat block, around 30 years old. We’ve had it 16 years and after a tenant completely ruined our whole flat 2 years ago, we gutted it and put luxury vinyl flooring down (not laminate or hard wood), and with a very expensive underlay. We rent it out on Air...
        17-06-2019, 14:33 PM
      • Reply to Is luxury vinyl flooring in breach of our lease?
        Stef Cooke
        He won't stop cmpaining, I imagine. Sometimes people aren't suited to livig in flats/apartments. Your well insulated vinyl is fine, in law, by the way. It is considered to be modern linoleum.

Go back to the management company and ask them to check their contract information again, point...
        17-06-2019, 16:56 PM
      • Freeholders and Sub-tenants
        cday356
        Hello all,

I would be grateful for some views on the following situation. We are a freeholder, and have a non-resident leaseholder who has been sub-letting his flat for more than a decade. We took over the freehold about 6 years ago. It has since come to our attention that the leaseholder...
        16-06-2019, 04:23 AM
      • Reply to Freeholders and Sub-tenants
        cday356
        Also worth pointing out that the leaseholder actually travelled down to inspect his flat in late May following our written request for access. We could have arranged for our contractor to come out on that day with the leaseholder present, but he never informed us that he would be there. So this is not...
        17-06-2019, 15:47 PM
      • Freeholder applying to the FTT for unpaid service charges
        Seaes56
        I am freeholder and leaseholder and need to take the other leaseholder to the FTT for unpaid service charges. With the help of people on this forum it has been established previously that my lease does make provisions for ‘fair and reasonable’ service charges. The leaseholders refuse to pay for...
        15-06-2019, 05:20 AM
      • Reply to Freeholder applying to the FTT for unpaid service charges
        Macromia
        Most of what you say you have done would probably be looked at favourably by a court/tribunal and, if what you say about the leaseholder's actions is accurate, their actions won't have done hem any favours.

You can't be expected to have arranged repair work before you had control of the...
        17-06-2019, 15:43 PM
        leaseholder64
        Giving an extension will wipe the slate clean of previous breaches!
        17-06-2019, 15:05 PM
        cday356
        Hi Eagle2,

No need for any apologies. Your comments on all points have been of great help.

For clarity, we have now written to the leaseholder twice giving him an open opportunity to suggest a date and time that is convenient for him. He has responded to both correspondences...
        17-06-2019, 15:01 PM
      • Advice- New Agent Trying to Collect Previous service charges
        robin123
        I would like some advice please. There are 4 owners in a converted block of 4 flats. I have owned one on leasehold for about 12 years. The other owners have part of the freehold each. The previous two sets of agents have been terrible at managing the property. Due to various disputes, I was not invoiced...
        21-04-2019, 14:44 PM
      • Reply to Advice- New Agent Trying to Collect Previous service charges
        Macromia
        I'm a bit confused about what exactly your situation is.

You seem to be saying that the freehold is in shared ownership between the other three leaseholders, and that you do not currently have a share of the freehold.
        If that is the case, to extend your lease you would have to pay...
        17-06-2019, 14:51 PM
      Working...
      X