Director harassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Director harassment

    Hi All,
    I would like to ask for some help with a tricky situation where a Director is writing to me and making totally false allegations about me.....I ignored the first communication, then she was verbally aggressive towards me and now she has written a letter trying to involve other people...I thought about ignoring it again or do I have a word with the managing agent as it needs to stop. I dont want to cause any neighbour dispute however I am concerned that this Director needs to be told to stop these communications and I am now thinking of challenging her capacity to be a Director by acting in this way. It is as though she accuses me of what she does herself!

    #2
    What false allegation? Give is a clue

    There are capacity criteria for Directors, but nature of correspondence is not one of them.

    Comment


      #3
      I have challenged this Director and called her out on her actions - taking photographs of me on my property ( I find this bizarre ) taking recordings at a company meeting which was abandoned because of this, being verbally abusive to me when I put a boundary in....not refunding me incorrect charges for company expenses...and now sending me notes with no address on them saying I have been abusive to her tenants, when I have not and now saying I have been verbally abusive to her and other people when I again have not....I ignored all the other stuff to date but it seems she is trying to drag other people in which is the uncomfortable bit as its possible collusion...based on false allegations. This is affecting my quiet enjoyment of property.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Milly26 View Post
        I have challenged this Director and called her out on her actions - taking photographs of me on my property ( I find this bizarre )
        May be bizarre (or illegal) depending on the circumstances, or may be completely normal. We cannot really comment without knowing more -- why, what etc.

        Originally posted by Milly26 View Post
        taking recordings at a company meeting which was abandoned because of this
        There is nothing at all wrong with recording meetings. Indeed this may be a normal and good thing. Why was the meeting abandoned? What were you concerned might be recorded?

        Originally posted by Milly26 View Post
        , being verbally abusive to me when I put a boundary in
        What boundary

        Originally posted by Milly26 View Post
        ....not refunding me incorrect charges for company expenses
        What expenses, we cannot comment without knowing anything at all

        Originally posted by Milly26 View Post
        ...and now sending me notes with no address on them saying I have been abusive to her tenants, when I have not
        What did the tenants say?

        Originally posted by Milly26 View Post
        and now saying I have been verbally abusive to her and other people when I again have not
        What did the other people say?

        Originally posted by Milly26 View Post
        ....I ignored all the other stuff to date but it seems she is trying to drag other people in which is the uncomfortable bit as its possible collusion...based on false allegations. This is affecting my quiet enjoyment of property.
        Unlikely to have anything to do with quiet enjoyment based on what you say (unless perhaps she snuck into your flat and took photos of you, or took photos through the window of you watching TV in the nude etc in her capacity as Director).

        Comment


          #5
          With respect to recording, any company meeting has to be minuted, so nothing that is said in the meeting should be a particular secret. Also, it is becoming common practice for national membership organisations to record their AGMs and make the recording available to members.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by leaseholder64 View Post
            With respect to recording, any company meeting has to be minuted, so nothing that is said in the meeting should be a particular secret. Also, it is becoming common practice for national membership organisations to record their AGMs and make the recording available to members.
            Not secret recordings on phones!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Milly26 View Post

              Not secret recordings on phones!
              It is perfectly OK/legal (in this country, and perhaps not over the telephone) to record conversations where one is present and party to that conversation. No different to taking notes.

              It is not OK to record a conversation of which one is not a part (i.e leaving a recorder in a tenant's home).

              Comment

              Latest Activity

              Collapse

              Working...
              X