Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Director loans to Company

Hi All,

I am trying to understand the strengths and weaknesses of using Ltd company to loan money to company for legal fees? Has anyone else done this? Thank you

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Tracing Freeholder
    by cjramona
    sadly not no. She’s freeholder in name only really. We insure and maintain the property ourselves. I’ve now tasked a company to try and trace her - she may have passed away I guess as she bought the fteehold in 1986. I renewed the lease in 2010 so it’s fine until 2155!...
    24-09-2020, 08:18 AM
  • Tracing Freeholder
    by cjramona
    Hi, I am new to the forum and sorry for jumping in but cannot find an answer that helps through the search function. I accepted an offer on my leasehold flat 2 months ago and I thought was close to exchange but the buyers solicitors are asking for my freeholder details. I renewed the lease in 2010...
    22-09-2020, 13:06 PM
  • S168
    by Anna1985
    How crazy would it be to apply to the tribunal as litigant in person to ask them to determine a breach of lease re property disrepair ( the responsibility is on leaseholders, not freeholder) ?

Opinions?
    Thanks...
    25-08-2019, 18:30 PM
  • Reply to S168
    by sgclacy
    When you make the application under Section 168 (4) the Tribunal will request that you notify any mortgagee who has an interest in the flat to which you are taking action against.

Needless to say the mortgagee will take the matter very seriously indeed and will appoint solicitors to protect...
    24-09-2020, 07:22 AM
  • Responsibility of window frames
    by charlie8899
    Hello - I hope someone can help. I own a new build flat and have a faulty window that needs replacing. This will be quite costly and requires erecting scaffolding. I was surprised to hear from the building management company that windows are the responsibility of the leaseholder. This doesn't seem right...
    23-09-2020, 08:05 AM
  • Reply to Responsibility of window frames
    by charlie8899
    Thanks for all your replies. One last comment, would the fact the plan on my lease clearly excludes the windows as part of my demise be a factor? (see attached). The lease also states that service charge is to cover "the structure and exterior of the Building". Wouldn't windows be considered...
    24-09-2020, 07:00 AM
  • Reply to S168
    by Anna1985
    I think I would be soon, although the application would be made in joint freeholder names
    23-09-2020, 18:58 PM
  • Reply to Responsibility of window frames
    by Anna1985
    Your windows should be covered by Fensa for 10 years, the window installer is under obligation to get them fixed Once Fensa confirms it is their cost. Oh the miracles that could happen when the installer knows they are responsible for all associated costs good luvk
    23-09-2020, 18:56 PM
  • RTM Company secretary
    by Andrew Clark
    We wish to change the RTM Company Secretary from our legacy managing agent to our new managing agent, the legacy agent will not complete the online authentication code until he is paid what he says he is owed. Thoughts on ways around this
    23-09-2020, 08:02 AM
  • Reply to RTM Company secretary
    by scot22
    Is he owed money ? Ask him for detailed proof.

Pay him ?
    23-09-2020, 17:40 PM
Working...
X