Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat share full management agency in London

Hi,

Is anyone able to recommend a good efficient and proactive letting agency to full manage a flat in London renting individual rooms as flat share and not as whole property?
    It will be good to have the full management service including the maintenance service.

Thank you for your help.

Z

It's site policy not to allow public criticism of people or companies, so you should probably ask for private messages.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
      It's site policy not to allow public criticism of people or companies, so you should probably ask for private messages.
      Thanks jpkeates, do you have any advise as well?

Comment

If you rent rooms individually, you have to pay the council tax.
        Make sure any deposits are protected individually
        London agents seem to have a preference to a sign tenants to joint tenancy agreements, and then to assign them as people move out and in, getting the new tenant to "pay" the leaving tenant's deposit - don't do that.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X