Newbie question - where best to advertise a self-managed let?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie question - where best to advertise a self-managed let?

Hi all,

I'm very new to this, so please forgive me if I'm asking a question that's already been done to death.

I'm about to purchase my first B2L property (or two) and had planned to manage this myself without an agent and associated fees. As part of this, I'm wondering if there's a website that anyone can recommend as a good place to find quality tenants directly? Conversely, if anyone has words of warning of who/ where to steer clear, that would be equally helpful!

I appreciate that there are the known big players such as Rightmove etc and on the other end of the scale there are the likes of Gumtree and general classified lineage ads, but I'm not aware if there's a popular alternative advertising site for vetted tenants and landlords alike? Any pointers would be gratefully received.

As an aside, how is everyone handling the recent "right to rent" legislation brought in by the Home Office?

Thanks in advance,
    WP

Use a LA for 'T find only' to do the donkey work (for a fee) place an ad on social media or put a postcard in local newsagents.(Do your own donkey work).
    If you are asking the question, your business plan/market research is deficient. IMO

Comment

I myself used open rent to help me get people into my property. Cost about £25. Hope this helps

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X