How do you find a (good!) letting agent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would try and get recommendations from other landlords. Our business grew by landlords refering us to their friends.

Originally posted by Losos View Post
    I have been contacting various letting agents in the area where I want to rent out my house. They are answering my questions, but what I really need are landlords opinions on the good, and not so good agents. The area is West Suffolk / Norfolk, specifically Bury St. Edmunds, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Thetford (OK Newmarket is technically Cambridgeshire but it's often thought of as Suffolk!!)

Any Landlords with knowledge of these areas please post here, anomity guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Polar Property Services View Post
      I would try and get recommendations from other landlords. Our business grew by landlords refering us to their friends.
      And the forum here grew by members reading and understanding the rules that posting advertising your own business or services is not allowed!

(Already reported member to mods re their blatant advertising in another post)!

Comment

The opinion here is worth reading - not least because I think we would all agree with it!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X